Monday, 16 February 2009

State Of The Art


While the SomeGreyBloke sitcom and the radio thing hang in "Will Anybody Ever Get Back To Me?" limbo, one thing that is progressing is a (very) short film called State of The Art.

I don't want to give too much away at this stage, but it's being animated in Maya (a young chap who lives in London has come on board as animator) and the main character voice was provided by Max Koch-pronounced-Cook (who you can see here being Tony Soprano, Phil Leotardo, Al Pacino and Robert de Niro).

It started as an idea I suggested to the BBC back in September when somebody there was briefly interested in me. I can only assume that interest has waned -- but we're going ahead with the film anyway, because... Well, just because.

2 comments:

LesFleurs said...

because...because of what? It's intended suspension.

Mike said...

You got me. I don't know.