Saturday, 23 January 2010

An angry man responds

I've been fairly lucky with how my videos have been received on YouTube. Most viewers seem to enjoy them, and while the comments sections are full of badly-spelled insults they're generally aimed at other commenters rather than me. The odd outraged religious fanatic aside, nobody has ever really committed themselves to tearing me apart for what I do.

Except this guy.



He properly gets going about two and a half minutes in. It's a response to the video I made called "The Problem With YouTube", which he describes thusly:
"He's telling you you shouldn't watch real people but you should watch him tell you not to watch real people."
And then he talks at great length about cock sucking.

8 comments:

organicprankster said...

That you have been making these animations in an effort to get people to suck your cock does at least explain the abiding mystery of the shape of Graham's head. You subliminal, squishy bastard, you.

Mike Booth said...

Ha ha! What made me chuckle is that ten years ago he'd have been right. These days I'm far more interested in someone giving me some fucking money rather than having them suck my cock.

Four Dinners said...

Very very weird bloke.

Obviously destined for a political career...;-)

Jeremiah said...

If he's going to make a case for real humans he could at least put some fucking pants on.

Dan said...

YouTube has finally completed the long journey to virtual existence. I can now simulate sitting on a bar stool in the local gin mill next to a complete and drunken ignoramus in the comfort of my own home. The bleary eyes, the slurred speech, the twisted logic, the redundant and uninspired turn of phrase, the droning on. If only smell-o-vison could add the the hint of double Cuttys aroma. What a time saver. Perhaps you could animate a proper tavern background and maybe even some pants on to that gray bloke.

rewboss said...

I'm not an expert at this sort of thing, so I may be missing something, but is he trying to flip you the bird at the end, and if so, isn't he using the wrong finger?

Mick said...

where are his pants????

Rachel Virago said...

I would hate to see him OFF valium, please tell me he was not caressing his.....