Thursday, 4 February 2010

Comment removed by poster

I like that even when a commenter removes a comment, as the channel owner you can sometimes see what they put. Viz:

SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not funny your imature you seem like a 5 year who put a 500 pound weight on his balls so they droped seriously shut the fuck up your voice is so fuckn annoying !!! how does anybody talk to you in person or even worse let you into there house even if its through speakers your so fuckn agrovating you should be shot in the head with a ak47 999999999999999999999999999999999999 you should of been swallowed with ur mum that ur dad had to pay to make you..

Thanks to YouTube user y2taner for that one.

"Age: 38"?

Tsk.

5 comments:

Four Dinners said...

There's some very strange peeps out there....

James said...

He removes his videos too!

Public humiliation, fantastic way to go.

Khyan said...

What's interesting is that person is actually subscribed to you.

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org