Saturday, 27 February 2010

I have a proper animation job

Somebody at the Big Broadcasting Corporation saw some Grey Bloke and asked me to animate a sketch for them. And not for free! It stars David Mitchell & Robert Webb from off of the telly and radio, and I have until the beginning of April to get it done.

My computer started playing up as soon as the job talk began, and Flash now crashes often when before it worked just fine. But I'm backing up A LOT, oh yes.

What this means is that there probably won't be any new Grey Blokes for a month or so. Sorry about that.

7 comments:

rewboss said...

Congrats. Hope it leads to greater things.

I'm just a bit gutted that I won't be able to see the show.

Mike Booth said...

It's for the website, so it should be available worldwide.

Four Dinners said...

Great stuff old bean!

Infamy at last?

rewboss said...

Large parts of the BBC website are not available to overseas viewers. That includes most non-news videos.

Malabar Express said...

Congrats and very well deserved!Eagerly looking forward, good luck!

Ian said...

Congrats Mike :)

organicprankster said...

About bloody time.