1) Being ill. Twelve days of congested sinuses, clamminess and fever. Also wisdom tooth pain. Yay.
2) Reworking the radio sitcom that the Beeb refused to read and turning it into a cartoon. Currently in character design stage with a bit of scriptwriting (in collaboration with Comedy Sketch Writing partner).
3) Finishing a Grey Bloke episode that was written back in January. Hoping to have it finished today.
4) Chipping away at the Previous Lives Pharaoh episode. (James, I haven't forgotten I'm supposed to be sending you that file.)
5) Making notes for a live action sitcom idea, in collaboration with a friend. First serious writing date this Friday.
6) Writing material for long form Grey Bloke podcasts.
7) Contemplating moving house and sorting out accounts and tax and vicious, suicide-inducing stuff like that.
8) Playing Empire Total War & Battlefield Bad Company 2 in lieu of acting on (7).
9) Waiting for various celebrities to get round to reading/recording bits for Grey Bloke that they said they'd be happy to do but have since forgotten about, and wondering how long I should leave it until I poke them again.
10) Missing my girlfriend.
Old Town, San Diego
1 day ago