Monday, 27 September 2010

Those who can't...

Just did a week's teaching at the fantastic Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark. Had no idea I could speak fluent Danish but the students seemed to understand me so I guess I can.

The school had invited me to teach a "Beginner's Course" in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, which I could have done had the students been beginners -- but THIS is a Photoshop painting by one of them.

He's 21 years old.

So I learned a lot from them, and a bit about myself, and caught up with some old friends and colleagues and drank too much and marvelled at the price of food in Denmark and all in all it was a very rewarding trip, at least for me.

2 comments:

rewboss said...

In my experience, the more you drink, the more fluent you become in the foreign language of your choice.

Yorkshireminer said...

Danish is not a language it is a throat disease