Saturday, 14 January 2012

I'll be back

Hello internet, how have you been? Still loving kittens? Okay then.

I've had no access at home for the last few months, and a day job directing a TV series that has eaten up all my Grey Bloke time... But this year will be different! Today was spent re-writing scripts, and over the next few weeks I'll be putting a lot of videos into production.

Then, later this spring, there'll be a series of weekly Grey Bloke cartoons. Weekly! How about that? It's a promise*.

So, my apologies to anyone who has felt let down by the lack of audiovisual content over the last year. Hold on just a little bit longer and Graham will be back.

And let's hope you still find him funny.

*promise may be negated by illness, depression, acts of God etc. Standard disclaimers apply. Your statutory rights are not affected.

6 comments:

Alfonso de la Fuente Ruiz said...

That's wonderful news!

Sungun said...

Yay :) your videos are hilarious. Don't feel pressured to put up videos. Do them for fun! You're a guy with a full time job. Youtube should be a place where you can relieve your stress, not regain it. Even though I'm a christian I think your videos with religion are satire and amusing. Some are little offensive, but eh, you can't please everyone can you? :) keep up the great work!

LesFleurs said...

Loving kittens all day long.

Equiopllent said...

Cant wait!

Patrick said...

Well, it's getting around springtime now so I'm just hoping that "illness, depression, acts of God etc." haven't happened.

Ben Wallis said...

Wait a sec, so you're a real person with a life who does stuff other than keep me entertained for 1-5 minutes at a time? Sounds suspicious...

Seriously though, this is great news! Thanks for all the good work man!